Thinking about how much the social interaction of people and businesses has changed since the millennium is a fascinating concept. Its changed how we talk to each other, how we perceive the world, how we travel, the way we relax and the way we buy things as well as many others. I just saw a post on LinkedIn, and to think that in 2003 the following didn’t exist:
Some of them you may not be familiar with, but others are our main go to for every day essentials. We are becoming (or maybe we are already there) completely dependent on our mobile devices and any Entrepreneur or established business should be taking advantage of this mass mobile market.
With an exponential number of new apps being developed every day, the future has finally arrived. So why should a business bother thinking about creating a simple mobile app?
Well let the facts speak for themselves:
- The volume of Mobile Phones is much higher than PCs.
- The average time spent on Mobile Apps compared to desktops is +64%.
- On an Average, people check their mobile every 6 minutes.
- People use mobile Apps 6 times more than the websites.
- 79% smart-phones users use their mobile to make purchasing decisions.
- 50% users make purchase on Mobile within 1 hour as compared to 1 month on Desktops.
- 73% of Business Owners use Mobile Apps daily.
- Business owners also use Mobile Apps for Customer Engagement.
Mobile apps do not have to be massive ideas, or require massive amount of development. They are just another means for you to add that extra bit of value to your customers. So, don’t worry if you cannot think of an idea or a concept, because IMAC IT Solutions would be happy to work in partnership with you to extend your business and services into the mass mobile world.
Thanks for reading,